Saturday, June 6, 2015

Just Because I Thought I Should

So I got an attack of conscience today and decided that I should try to update my blog.  I'm one of those people that feels bad when they say they're going to do something and then doesn't.  You know, like writing a blog for instance?  Though I'm pretty good about updating my stories regularly, the blog, well not so much.

It's not that I don't have anything to say, if anything there's just too much.  I could blabber on for pages and pages but really who wants to hear that much about anything I have to say?  So I get stuck for something I can talk about in a few short paragraphs and still make sense.  I tend to ramble.  No, really, I do.  (Count yourself lucky if you've never had to have an email conversation with me, yeah, it's that bad.)

So I was trying to think of something I could blog about so that it didn't look like I was being a total slacker on this end.  (I wrote three chapters for three different stories yesterday, I'm not slacking I promise!)  I wracked my brain and you know what?  Nothing.  I guess that doesn't say much for what's in my brain but seriously I need some inspiration that doesn't end in me starting another story.

Oh off topic for a second, (What?  There was a topic?  Did I miss something here?), I have a story that needs a title.  I left a little synopsis of it on my profile page under the 'Yet to be Published on FP' section.  If anyone has any ideas I'd do whatever you wanted for a good title. (Um... by that I mean like lots of thanks and credit for helping with or providing the title so don't get excited that you'd be getting an indentured servant for life or something.)

If you have any ideas feel free to PM me or I have a discussion thread in the AFF forums here  You don't have to be a member of the forums, though you do have to be over eighteen, to read or post your suggestions there.  I wish Fictionpress had a forum like AFF does because I do review replies for my stories on AFF in there and it's nice for the readers but there you go, me getting sidetracked.  Check it out if you want, that's all I'm saying.

Back on topic.  So since I have nothing to complain about, what do I write?  Hmmm, well... any ideas?  No?  See it's not so easy, is it?  Feel free to shoot me some ideas if you're good at blogging or even if you're not and just have a good idea for a post and I'll try it out.

Anyway, I know that this is a short post but I felt bad that I hadn't updated in a while so it's just to make me feel like I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.  There I feel better, how about you guys?  No?  Well jeepers, I'll try harder next time, I promise.

See ya!

CL

2 comments:

  1. Love your stories CL, really look forward to their updates - though I do wish you'd update more quickly !! :).
    Am loving Picking Up the Pieces especially as love angsty stories. Also liking The Heart Wants with its different POVs.
    You do realise I'd buy your stuff, it's that good, so am really happy you upload for free! Please keep going with your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks Elle, I really appreciate your kind words.

      I update as quickly as my life lets me. But I know how it is, I myself follow quite a few stories that are WIP and always find myself wishing the author would just hurry up already.

      Saying you'd actually buy my stories is probably the nicest compliment I've ever gotten so thanks! I hope you continue to enjoy reading.

      CL

      Delete