Thursday, March 5, 2015

So Finally a Post About My Writing

So here it is finally, a post about what this blog is actually supposed to be about.  If you're reading this most likely you know that I write stories because you've followed the link from Fictionpress and it brought you here.  I'm not really sure where I should start so since I have some time I thought I'd just put a brief summary of the works I have up right now and a short progress report.

Loving Sarajevo:  The story of Gage who is commitment phobic and who's boyfriend breaks up with him just before he has to leave on a business trip to Sarajevo.  Enter Nikola who's the opposite of every man that Gage has ever dated but might be just what he needs.

So far the story is complete but I've been toying with the idea of adding a couple more chapters.  If you've read the story and would like to give me some input on your feelings about additional chapters feel free to hit me up.  If you haven't read it and would like to check it out here's the link Loving Sarajevo


Falling for Him:  The story of Gavin who just went through a messy divorce.  His ex-wife harasses him and Lex is one of the cops that ends up having to file reports for Gavin.  Gavin and Lex end up in an unplanned threesome that leads to further involvement.

This is by far my most popular story so far, I'm not sure why.  I've posted eighteen chapters so far and I've got a few more to go.  I've been updating it pretty regularly and right now I'm in the process of editing the nineteenth chapter, it's not going as fast as I'd like.  I'm getting to a tricky juncture in the story and it's hard for me to figure out what I can cut without altering the story line.  If you'd like to check it out here's the link Falling for Him


The Heart Wants:  The story of Shane who's in college and thinks he's straight until one of his teammates catches his attention.  The teammate, Zeb has had a tough past and has problems connecting to others because of it.  Shane's roommate, Justin has a secret that he's been keeping from Shane for a long time.  It's a story of what happens when when love conquers all.

This is the hardest for me to write because it's from Shane's point of view only so we don't know what the other two MCs are up to when he's not interacting with them.  There's also a lot of drama but hey, they're young and that's how life is when you're that age.  If you'd like to check it out here's the link The Heart Wants


Strip Me Bare:  Is Erik's story, he's a little bit chunky and has a lot of attitude.  He's sick of not getting the type of guys he wants but when he meets his fantasy man in the flesh and he comes up short Erik has to rethink his idea of what he needs versus what he wants in a boyfriend.

This is a little different because I'm using a different writing style just to see if it works.  I'm not really sure how it's going, I've only posted two chapters so far and the response seems a little lukewarm.  Maybe Erik's a little annoying for some people.  You can check it out here Strip Me Bare

Okay so that's about it.  I have a couple of short stories also published on Fictionpress so feel free to check those out also.

Anyway, I always like to hear what my readers think so make sure if you have something to say that you drop me a line.

Also in case you were wondering my hubby is doing well.  He's actually having a second procedure done in the morning so do me a favor and cross your fingers that all goes well for him.

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment